Regional Sales Manager France (Cyber Security)
Our Client is an innovative provider of cutting-edge Security solutions, which change the way organizations manage their cloud and data centers’ cyber security. The Company is seeking a proven hunter, who knows how to build pipeline and close new business in a dynamic and disruptive market.
The Sales Managers are experts in challenging their customers to solve today’s security problems in a new way. Our Client is a passionate, hardworking, and fun Company to work for, and it is looking for people who are the same.
The position reports to the France Regional Sales Director.
- Meet and exceed new Booking Quota
- Present a detailed and accurate forecast of the business
- Build a healthy, growing pipeline which exceeds 3X quota
- Create and execute territory plan with core internal teams SDR Team, Executive Team, BD Team
- Demonstrated success creating a new market by placing new technology with Enterprise customers. The technology fundamentally changes the way they run their network and their business (as opposed to winning business in a pre-defined market)
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in an outside sales capacity
- Active network of partners in the security and cloud market
- Proven ability to manage complex enterprise sales cycles from prospecting to closing with multiple decision vectors
- Experience in selling network security, sdn, data center is a big plus
- In-depth understanding of the technical issues of Large Enterprise customers
- Ability to craft and target messaging from the C-Level down throughout the organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Location: Home office, based in a driving distance from Paris