GM US – Bay Area (Industrial Automation)
Our Client, a global leading provider of cutting edge Motion Controls solutions, is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager, to lead the business and service activities across US.
The team is about 15 employees based in various locations, handling Sales, Application Engineering, Service and Admin.
Since 1988, the Company designs and manufactures ultra-advanced servo drives and network motion controllers that are small, smart and simple solutions for any need. Focusing on performance, reliability, safety and standards compliance, the products are integrated in a wide variety of applications – from industrial to extreme environment automation.
This is a home office position in the bay area, California.
- Accountable for sales growth and maintain profitability
- Accountable for the territory activities
- Responsible for preparing and executing the territory work plan
- Accountable for setting goals and targets for the Sales Team and working with them to achieve these goals
- Visiting customers with Sales Engineers
- Actively manage the connection between the branch and HQ
- Fully accountable for team – developing, motivating and counselling
- Managing the incentive plan according the Company guidelines
- Work with Marketing HQ to manage a marketing plan and activities
- Create a reliable annual forecast ,monitored updated
- Create an annual operating budget and work accordingly
- Keeping the sales team updated relevant marketing and sales tools, new products and solutions, case studies and applications
- CRM way of life – as a standard working tool used daily and up to date
- Relevant experience as a senior manager
- Extensive experience in Sales and Account Management
- Strong experience in selling Motion/ Motors
- Relevant knowledge in Mechatronics / Electricity / Software / Quality / environmental condition disciplines
- Excellent communication and Negotiation skills
- Bsc degree