Project Manager EMEA (home office, Germany) – Cyber Security
Our Client, a leading global provider of Cyber Security solutions, is seeking an experienced Project Manager, to lead Professional Services projects and serve as the key focal point for the customer. This is an excellent opportunity for a mature and independent Manager, with strong Customer Facing skills and ability to manage multi-stakeholders projects. The target market is mostly enterprise customers in Europe.
This is a home office position, reporting to the EMEA team leader, based in France.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with the customer
- Accelerating solution adoption, ensuring retention and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and coordinate Professional Services Projects. Accountable for all project tasks throughout the project life cycle until full production stage
- Accountable for all customers’ needs, throughout Pre-sale, deployment and Production stages
- Engaging with customers and assisting them in gaining more business values by moving to production
- Effectively serve as the primary point of contact between German and other EMEA customers and the Company’s internal teams – Product Management, R&D, Account Managers, Regional Sales Engineers, Support Team and Technical Engineers
- Engage and manage sub-contractors, including commercial aspects
- Drive continued value of the products and services.
- Assist Account Managers in Presale stage and develop SoW (Statement of Work)
- Strong outbound project management experience in a Customer Facing environment
- Experience of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Worked in large technology environments / enterprises IT / security background, especially in firewall administration and configuration
- Has commercial view and budget control capabilities
- Fluent English and German.
- Dynamic and Proactive personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Operates well under-pressure. Experienced with Crisis-management in customer environment
- Result oriented. “Can-Do” personality.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Fast learner and works well independently
- Performs well in a matrix management environment
- Ability to see the big picture, though detail oriented and analytical
- Self-starter with high level of integrity
- Pleasant to work with.
- Willingness to travel (approximately 20%).