Solution Engineer Brazil (SaaS)
Our Client is an innovative provider of a SaaS platform for optimization of mass transportation. It plans and schedules the movements of every vehicle and driver, with detailed insight into how this affects operations, on-time performance and costs.
The Company’s vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike.
The technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms.
This is a well-funded startup. Its product is deployed at more than 300 cities worldwide, soon becoming a leader in the space. The company has offices in the US, UK, Germany and Israel.
This is a home office position, cab be based in Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte or Florianopolis. It requires travel within the country.
As a Solution Engineer in Brazil, you are a key player in an exciting, customer-facing role that couples technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement the Company’s SaaS platform. Solution Engineers cover the client’s requirement analysis as well as the implementation, configuration and on-boarding activities. They will also support pre-sales activities, leading pilots for prospects, act as a Subject Matter Experts and collaborate with the Product, Business Development and Marketing teams.
- Relevant experience in Customer Success/Professional Services/ Solution Architect/Technical Account manager role
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Experience in SaaS deployment and integration. Solution architect background is an advantage.
- Pre-sales experience – an advantage
- Project Management methodologies know-how
- A technical background, either educational (B.Sc, MSc preferred) or based on work experience with a proven track record of excellence
- Knowledge in writing code (Python – preferred) – advantage
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with self-learning and problem-solving abilities
- Fast learner able to quickly adapt and adjust to new technologies
- Availability to travel 35% of the time – local and global