Sales Engineer – Korea (Motion Controls)
Our Client, a global leading provider of cutting edge Motion Controls solutions, is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer, to lead sales activities in Korea. The target market is OEMs, across industry segments.
The Company provides innovative and tailored made solutions to specific customers’ needs.
Since 1988, the Company designs and manufactures ultra-advanced servo drives and network motion controllers that are small, smart and simple solutions for any need. Focusing on performance, reliability, safety and standards compliance, the products are integrated in a wide variety of applications – from industrial to extreme environment automation.
- Responsible for all Regional Sales activities
- Handling incoming Regional Sales Leads
- Develop and deploy a Regional business plan that details new business opportunities and sustainable growth
- Maintain, contact and visit existing customers regularly
- Use the CRM to document all Sales Customer Activity
- Engage the sales team and sales support in searching and identifying new OEM prospects and handling them
- Utilize the Company’s technical staff to assist in satisfying potential customer’s application needs
- Participate in identifying and Sharing market trends, future customer needs and defined future company products and solutions – provide the information to HQ
- Follow up on quotes and orders in Region
- Relevant Sales experience in the region
- Strong Industrial Automation Background
- Familiarity with the OEMs
- Understanding of servo and automation systems
- Technical insight and quick thinking
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Relevant background in Mechatronics / Electricity / Software / Quality / Environmental Condition
- Excellent communication, Negotiation skills
- Engineering Degree