Application Engineer Korea (Motion Controls)
Our Client, a leading provider of Motion Control solutions, is seeking an experienced Application Engineer for Korea. This function provides technical expertise in the sales and post sales activities. It is an excellent opportunity for a mature and independent Motion Control expert, who wants to handle high end technology.
- Provide pre/post technical sales support.
- Provide technical support, including training of direct customers, representatives and distributors, (Hardware & Software)
- Assist in the development and presentation of technical seminars.
- Participate in identifying market trends, future customer needs and defining future company solutions and products.
- Update customers’ activities in active Data Base.
- Provide weekly activity report.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Sales growth of the business through technical solution support
- Strong Motion Control experience
Experience as Application/support Engineer
- An Engineering Degree, (Electrical / Mechanical)
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced in C, C++, .net, VB, IEC 61131-3 programming and Model base design
Ability to work with experts in various disciplines, including Software, Algorithm Mechanics, Physics and electronics