Sales Director APAC (Back Office Systems – Banking)
Our Client is a leading global provider of Trade Finance and Supply Chain solutions for Banks and Corporates. The Company is seeking an experienced Sales Director, to lead the Sales activities in APAC and also handle some of the existing customers.
This is an IC role, focusing purely on Sales, with no people management responsibilities.
The person in this role will be reporting to the Global VP of Sales and Marketing, based in the UK.
- Main objective: Seek new business opportunities in the territory
- Secondary objective: Handle a few existing customers as Account Manager
- Understand customer business and IT needs and offer solutions based on Company’s products and services
- Find and develop prospects
- Manage proposal process
- Get referrals from customers
- Provide pipeline and forecasting information to management
- Sales background within Financial Services sector
- Experience in selling back office enterprise software solutions for both on-premise and SaaS deployment.
- Experience with long sales cycles
- Experience in dealing with RFPs
- Experience in selling to banks
- Experience in selling to Corporates – advantage
- Ability to connect with customers and understand their needs
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills