Business Processes Consultant (Fintech)
Our Client is a leading global provider of Trade Finance products and services for banks and corporations.
The role can be performed from a home office or at the Company’s office in Hamburg.
In this role, you will implement Trade Finance products at customer sites throughout Europe (mainly DACH-region). Challenging tasks await you, such as:
- Design and hold presentations to customers
- Provide functional training for users
- Requirement and gap analysis
- Write functional specification documents
- Product definition and system setup at customer’s location
- Support bank users during testing process and production, etc.
- Provide ongoing business support
- Sound Trade Finance knowledge – Mandatory
- Experience in large IT projects – preferable
- Ideally – consultancy experience for a provider of a Trade Finance system or a user of such systems (e.g. DOKA, IMEX or allNETT, Eximbills, Trade Innovation, BankTrade or equivalent)
- Communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Excellent customer orientation and an analytical, structured and independent work style
- Flexibility to travel