GM EMEA (AI)
Our client is an exciting start up, a leading provider of AI Platform for data analysis. Its products help Public Safety agencies in fighting crime and terror threats, and Private Sector clients to drive their business more efficiently and effectively.
The Company is seeking a mature and versatile Leader for the EMEA region. The GM will manage the P&L, build the team, set the strategy, and drive the sales and delivery activities. The position will report into the Global CBO.
- Build regional business and sales strategy across market segments and countries.
- Hire and lead a regional team of sales, account management, customer success and delivery functions
- Work with Marketing to design and execute the go-to-market strategy
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Leadership Team to get things done
- Ability to lead Sales, Pre Sales, Customers Success and Delivery functions
- Business driven, a Hunter
- Experience in building successful sales teams
- Experience in managing P&L
- Extensive experience selling into the public safety market in EMEA.
- Strong connections in the relevant target markets;
- Comfortable developing scalable organization (currently only one person in the region)
- Experience in managing large deals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills