Director of Global Marketing (Electronics)
Our Client is one of the leading suppliers of Printed Circuit Boards to the electronics industry.
The Company is looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing professional, to lead and implement a digital and non-digital global marketing framework. This is the first time to hire a global marketing function, so the person will have the task to introduce best practices across marketing domains. The main focus will be on Europe, working closely with the Company’s management and the local Country GMs.
The position combines hands on tasks and strategic challenges, reporting to the CEO.
- Create brand identity and brand uniqueness strategies and activities
- Lead all web and social media strategies and carry on marketing campaigns
- Implement of digital marketing initiatives for Corporate and subsidiary needs
- Oversee the creation of high-quality content, to be communicated via webinars, conferences and other professional platforms.
- Initiate technics to achieve a higher level of customer engagement
- Create internal marketing training for managers and employees, to enhance marketing awareness and know-how.
- Support HR initiatives such as internal communication and employer branding activities
- Marketing academic background or MBA
- Extensive experience in the global Electronics market
- Perfect English proficiency, knowledge in additional European language – advantage
- Content creation experience
- SEO and PPC experience
- Ability to drive multiple marketing projects across different functions, sites and cultures.
- Ability to engage efficiently with the CEO and other executives regarding marketing strategies and day to day marketing dilemmas.