Sales Director APAC (AI)
Our Client provides deep digital investigation platforms, enabling investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use this cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
In This Job You Will
- Drive Sales within APAC (as Individual Contributor) focusing on Japan, Korea and other countries (based on your experience)
- Act as a true hunter, pursue large opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the market
- Develop relationships with key partners
- Bring the voice of the customers’ needs and requirements
- Develop account engagement strategy in collaboration with additional company stakeholders
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers and participate in regional and local events, conferences and seminars
- Provide feedback to the Product and R&D teams. Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts
What do you bring to the table?
- Successful track record of Direct and Non-Direct Sales in APAC, specifically in Japan and Korea
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions with big data / artificial intelligence / machine learning / BI / investigation solutions or a related field to law enforcement and other public sector organizations
- Proven track record penetrating new markets and new verticals within the assigned region
- Knowledge in OSINT and/or fraud-prevention and/or investigation-related arena – advantage
- Experience working in a fast pace startup environment
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor
- Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50%).