Customer Success Manager (US)
About the hiring Company
The Company was founded in December 2018. This is a multidisciplinary team of immunologists, genomics technologists, computer scientists, engineers and mathematicians, backed by some of the leading scientific minds in immunology, oncology, and single cell genomics. The team spans New York City, Tel Aviv and San Francisco.
This is a home office position, can be based anywhere in US.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building, maintaining, and growing strategic relationships with assigned customers, mainly Pharma and Biotech companies.
As the primary advocate for the customers, the Customer Success Manager will assure continued value of the product and services.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Life Sciences (PhD is preferred) and is seeking a customer-facing role with the desire to directly impact strategic decisions the clients face. The candidate should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases and has impeccable relational skills that can create win-win environments for all parties. The CSM will directly report to the Customer Success lead.
- Create strong business relationships with customers to drive product adoption and increase the business value.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executives to fully understand customers’ business strategy and measurements for success.
- Manage day-to-day relationships and communications with customers.
- Work to both identify and develop upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Willing to travel in the US (When relevant).
- MSc/PhD in Life Science.
- Experience as a Project Manager, Customer Success Manager, Brand Manager, Account Manager or Strategy Consultant.
- Proven experience in the Life Sciences, Pharma or Biotech industries.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Enthusiasm to genuinely engage with all interlocutors and an exceptional ability to entertain, moderate, and present the Company’s success stories.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, very analytical, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Strong rolodex – an advantage.
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce; proficient in MS Office suite.