GM Global Sales and Marketing (Motion Controls)
Our Client is a global provider of high end servo drives, advanced network motion controllers and complete motion control solutions for industrial and harsh environment applications for all motors. The Company has Sales teams, led by local GMs, in the US, UK, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Israel, China, S. Korea and Singapore. In other countries, it operates via VADs (Value Added Distributors).
The Global GM will manage the sales and application engineering teams across the globe, the Value Added Distributors, and the Marketing, Support, Sales Operations and Training teams. Altogether – about 100 employees. This role is reporting to the CEO.
- Drive the Company’s growth by leading the global Sales and Application Engineering organization and their supporting functions – Marketing, Customers Support, Administration, Finance, HR and Facility in the territories
- Lead each local company to “PNL” (Profits Not Losses)
- Responsible for the Global work plan, annual budget, marketing requirements, staff and customers’ trainings, HR issues, expected results, forecasts…
- Create the Global long-term strategic objectives of the business in cooperation with the Company’s Management.
- Accountable for sales growth and profitability by:
- Managing the Sales
- Managing the staff
- Generating new business opportunities
- Preserving existing customers
- Increasing volumes of existing customers
- Verify and monitor plan execution.
- Maintain an open bi-directional communication with the HQ
- Global Sales experience of Motion Control solutions across America, APAC and EMEA
- Managerial scope of a similar size (80-100 employees) and diversity (Sales and other functions)
- Experience in multi-national and multi-cultural environment
- Experience in selling to OEMs
- Ability to set long term and short term objective and focus on execution
- Leadership capabilities and ability to guide and motivate remote teams