Sales Engineering Manager Europe
Our Client, a leading global Cyber Security vendor, is looking for an experienced manager for the European team of Sales Engineers.
The Manager will be leading a team of 8 professionals in UK, Germany, Switzerland, France, Sweden and Denmark.
This is a home office position. Reporting to the VP Sales, EMEA.
- Lead the Sales Engineering team in supporting the sales initiatives across the region
- Follow up on the implementation of sales engineering best practices, as well as ensuring proper use of CRM systems
- Provide ongoing mentorship to the team
- Introduce techniques for securing new clients, managing customers, and account expansion to support upsell
- Drive technical capabilities enhancement, to ensure SE’s maintain the required technical knowledge
- Provide periodic performance reviews handle personal issues, competitive losses/wins, and personal/professional developmental opportunities
- Deliver sales presentations, present technical information about the Compay’s solutions and services, and conduct product demonstrations
- Collaborate with Sales management to identify opportunities to improve upon and standardize best practices in SE/SR relationship
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience as Sales Engineers Manager
- Successful track record of sales achievements
- Experience leading a global team
- Sales Engineering experience in the area of Enterprise SW
- Experience working for small/ medium companies
- Ability to teach ways to identify new and existing opportunities through a highly consultative approach
- Excellent presentations skills (webinars, presentations).
- Goal driven with the ability to train sales team, to close sales effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a pleasant and professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
- Ability to travel between 25-40% (varies)