Senior Key Account Director
Our Client is a leading global provider of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs), tailored made to the needs of the customers.
The Senior Key Account Director is the primary customer interface, responsible for all aspects of engagement with a number of existing global customers. The main objective is to expand the business within these accounts, by understanding the customer’s business, drivers, and challenges, as well as the value that the Company brings.
This role is new, reporting to the UK GM. It is an excellent opportunity for a business driven Account Manager, with strong relationship building skills and ability to identify customers’ needs.
- Working with existing key global accounts and identify new opportunities to grow the business
- Leading the relationship strategies, the account and sales plans, the proposals, deal negotiations and closing, etc.
- Articulate and deliver value proposition through understanding customer needs and tailoring solutions
- Identify new trends which can become sales opportunities, and focus on providing consultative support by building value propositions
- Build rapport with customers at all levels (including senior leadership)
- Build a team of account managers
- Work with internal colleagues to ensure the company delivers against all requirements
- Degree or equivalent, or significant experience in the electronics sector
- Account Management experience in B2B sales with high added value solutions
- Excellent business development and sales acumen, including: building relations to become consultant to multiple levels within an organization, ability to formulize pricing contracting strategies and outstanding communication skills
- Based in UK ideally in commute distance of the Harrogate (N.Yorks) office