Sales Director ANZ (OSINT)
Our Client is a world leader in AI-based investigation solutions, empowers organizations worldwide to gain deep investigative insights about individuals, groups, and topics.
The Company’s proprietary AI technology enables investigators to easily analyze massive amounts of open, deep, and dark web data as well as internal data, and understand content, human interactions, and connections.
Government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector customers, use this award-winning, cutting-edge technology, to increase the productivity of their investigative teams, elevate the quality of their investigation and ultimately mitigate and prevent risks to make a safer world.
This is a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 140+ team members. It operates worldwide through offices in Israel, US, LATAM, APAC and EMEA.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
As the first person in the territory, you will introduce this cutting-edge AI technology and value proposition to executive level stakeholders in the Government field. You will accelerate and impact the business, by defining, implementing and executing sales activities and strategies within the Government and public sectors.
In this job you will…
- Take ultimate responsibility for driving sales in Australia, New Zealand and other territories that may be allocated, as needed at the company’s discretion.
- Drive predictable, repeatable, sales within ANZ while maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline.
- Develop relationships with key partners for the growth of our products.
- Maintain market expertise and act as client advocate within the Company.
- Ensure overall client success and satisfaction from the product and services.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, product and service teams.
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Provide market and product feedback to Product team and R&D. Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts.
- Participate in regional and local events, conferences, and seminars.
What do you bring to the table?
- Extensive proven professional track record and experience in Direct and Non-Direct Sales
- Min 5-7 years’ experience selling enterprise solutions to Government Agencies (defense, intelligence and law enforcement agencies) in ANZ (additional regions might be given).
- Top performer with strong quota overachieving track record (Top 10%-20%).
- Experience selling non-commodity, enterprise-wide software solutions to law enforcement organizations in big-data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, investigation solutions or related fields.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry and able to generate ongoing enthusiasm.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50%)