Sales Director Western Europe (OSINT)
Our Client is a world leader in AI-based investigation solutions, empowers organizations worldwide to gain deep investigative insights about individuals, groups, and topics.
The Company’s proprietary AI technology enables investigators to easily analyze massive amounts of open, deep, and dark web data as well as internal data, and understand content, human interactions, and connections.
Government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector customers, use this award-winning, cutting-edge technology, to increase the productivity of their investigative teams, elevate the quality of their investigation and ultimately mitigate and prevent risks to make a safer world.
This is a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 140+ team members. It operates worldwide through offices in Israel, US, LATAM, APAC and EMEA.
The role is home based, reporting to the EMEA GM.
In this job you will…
Act as a true hunter, pursue opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the Intelligence, Law Enforcement & financial markets.
Drive predictable, repeatable, sales within Western Europe & NATO while maintaining an accurate forecast and growing the pipeline.
Develop relationships with key partners to multiply our salesforce and presence in the region. Building strong collaboration to improve pipeline integrity and value.
Bring the voice of our customers’ needs and requirements in order to enhance the products and bring value to the customers.
Develop account engagement strategy in collaboration with additional company stakeholders to promote usage and ensure renewals and expansion.
Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and procurement processes.
Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers and participate in regional and local events, conferences, and seminars.
Provide market and product feedback to the Product and R&D teams. Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts.
What do you bring to the table?
- Extensive proven professional successful track record of Direct and Non-Direct Sales.
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions with big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, BI, investigation solutions or a related field to law enforcement, Financial Services and other public sector organizations.
- Proven track record penetrating new markets and new verticals within the assigned region.
- Knowledge in OSINT and/or fraud-prevention and/or investigation-related arena – advantage.
- Experience working in a fast pace startup environment.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills in person and through video conferencing such as MS TEAMS/Zoom
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- BA or higher.
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50%).
- Languages – French and English Mandatory
- Working knowledge of Sales Force CRM an advantage