Head of Sales Europe – Automotive
Our Client is developing the next generation of electric powertrain systems that will change the electric vehicles market. This technology makes electric vehicles powerful and affordable.
The Company specializes in high-performance electric powertrain systems for a variety of e-mobility platforms. Leveraging the breakthrough technology in control algorithms and powertrain design, its systems reach an unprecedented level of efficiency, in full compliance with mass-production practices. The wide portfolio of innovative products offers high performance, a unique driving experience and advanced functionality, while being cost-effective.
Our Client is seeking a passionate and experienced senior leader with extensive automotive experience, to drive the business in Europe and build a multi-functional team across the region.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop new prospect leads.
- Manage and lead the Strategy in the European regions.
- Work closely with leading OEMs, Tier 1s and micro-mobility manufacturers in Europe
- Open doors and new opportunities with new customers in the area of EV and Personal Mobility.
- Manage RFQs with Leading OEMs and Tier 1’s.
- Establish and Lead the Technical Field Engineering team in the region, who are responsible for customer demos and customer vehicle’s integration
- Recruit and manage the sales team in Europe.
- Identify prospects’ needs and address them with the most suitable solutions.
- Manage the sales cycle and collaborate with marketing and R&D teams to ensure a successful and on-time process.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge, offering and value proposition.
- Conduct demos and presentations to our prospects and customers.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Extensive experience in a senior sales management position– a must.
- Proven track record in successful B2B sales of complex HW & SW systems in the Automotive business – a must.
- Ability to interact with senior decision makers in the automotive industry
- Experience with Engines – advantage
- Strong management experience of a multi-functional team
- Technical understanding, preferably in electronics and automotive-related technologies.
- Proactive, results-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and able to work independently with a strong sales drive.
- Fast learner, good interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Advantage: Fluency in German or French.