Project Manager (Biotech) – Gratz, Austria
Our Client is a pioneering global biotech company, featuring a unique Cell & Gene Therapy Biotech Platform. The company is focused on unlocking the power of cell and gene therapies with this platform to provide life changing treatments at the Point of Care (POCare), to large numbers of patients at drastically reduced costs. The Platform consists of a pipeline of POCare Therapeutics, a suite of hand-selected and customized POCare Technologies for closed processing, and a collaborative, global POCare Network of leading companies, research institutes and hospitals. Working with this Platform, the Company leverages cutting edge science to create a more efficient, scalable, and affordable pathway to patients.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Master’s Degree Immunology/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology, or equivalent work experience
- Relevant experience in Project Management in Pharmaceutical / Biotech company
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized, methodical