Cell Therapy Manufacturing Manager – Graz, Austria
Our Client is a pioneering global biotech company, featuring a unique Cell & Gene Therapy Biotech Platform. The company is focused on unlocking the power of cell and gene therapies with this platform to provide life changing treatments at the Point of Care (POCare), to large numbers of patients at drastically reduced costs. The Platform consists of a pipeline of POCare Therapeutics, a suite of hand-selected and customized POCare Technologies for closed processing, and a collaborative, global POCare Network of leading companies, research institutes and hospitals. Working with this Platform, the Company leverages cutting edge science to create a more efficient, scalable, and affordable pathway to patients.
- Supervise daily routine activities in the Cells Culture department. Responsible for review of cGMP documents like SOPs, qualification and validation protocols etc. related to the Process, Equipment and Facility
- Identify and address operational and maintenance issues to prevent delay in production.
- Monitor all the routine manufacturing operation with relevant cGMP requirements.
- Participate in QMS activities (e.g., Change Control, Deviations, Market Complaints)
- Optimize production operations within the prescribed controls, to meet quality and performance standards.
- Master’s Degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Chemistry
- Relevant experience in Cells Culture from the Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in Cell Therapies is an advantage