Regional Sales Manager UK (Cyber Security)
Our Client, a global provider of Cyber Security solutions, is seeking a mature and experienced Sales professional to drive the sales of the products and the services in UK & Ireland. A successful candidate should have extensive experience in selling software solutions to Enterprise customers in the region, strong background in hunting of new prospects and ability to mange long term relationships with existing accounts. Also, experience in Channel Partner sales is required.
This is a home office position, reporting to the VP Sales EMEA (based in France).
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
- Meet or exceed the sales objectives
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develop and maintains strong relationships with client decision makers
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Company’s management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Dynamic sales professional with successful experience in direct and channel sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets
- Experience in Change Management systems is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota