EO Data Sales Manager – Europe (UK based)
Our Client is a global provider of a EO (Earth Observation) unique technology, which enables the monitoring of sub-terranean soil moisture by using data from satellites or aircraft. This technology has applications for infrastructure providers and asset managers in the transportation, engineering, mining, utility and property management markets.
Our Client is the only provider of such a service.
The Company is about to launch a new service – data of sub-terranean soil moisture – which can help potential customers make better decisions regarding project designs, asset management plans, asset risk assessments and asset inspections.
The company is also looking to expand to other segments where its unique data insights on ground phenomenon might be of value.
As the Sales Manager Europe, your task will be to lead the introduction of this new product to the market (Construction / Engineering / Utilities / Transportation / Municipalities…).
This is a home office position based in UK, reporting to the Country Manager UK.
- Set the go to market strategy
- Identify potential clients
- Identify strategic partners in the EO eco system
- Execute the sales activities to achieve the set objectives
- Identify potential channels and partner with them
- Provide insights to the company management regarding the market needs
- Relevant successful experience of selling Data to Enterprise / Public clients
- Background with EO applications and data usage
- Background with the Constructions / Utilities / Engineering segments
- Experience with introduction of a new products and services
- Sales experience beyond UK
- Another European language in addition to English