Sales Engineer Italy (Cyber Security)
Our Client, a global provider of Cyber Security solutions, is seeking a mature and experienced Network Security expert, to drive the sales of the products and services in Italy. Successful candidate will possess a solid understanding of IP networks as well as network security, security regulatory compliance and best practices, will have extensive experience in the enterprise network industry and in high paced PoC environments and will have proven technical sales skills. Experience in Enterprise Account and Channel Partner sales is required.
This is a home office position, reporting to the EMEA Sales Engineering Director.
- Act as a subject matter expert; the face of the Company for the customer
- Advise sales teams and partners on best architecture for customer deployments.
- Collect and disseminate customer requirements. Serve as “Voice of Italy” to reflect the market needs
- Set the technical direction for solutions and ensure team activities are coordinated and focused.
- Work closely with the Project Management team to actively support project objectives, schedules and deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership, mentorship, and coaching to solution partners and clients
- Be an evangelist to both internal and external stakeholders about continuous integration and agile practices for Security Policy Management
- Knowledge regarding the implications to risk, governance, audit and controls
- Relevant pre-sale experience in Enterprise environment
- Proven successful track record in winning competitive POC
- Solid understanding of the technology security market space firewalls, IDS/IPS, SDN, Compliance and Policy Orchestration
- In depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4, VRF, AWS VPC, routing and firewall policies, experienced in LDAP and Radius for authentication services
- Competent with Windows and Linux systems Experience working with application builds, Java and REST APIs
- Expert knowledge of core infrastructure, virtualization and systems, cloud solutions (public, private, hybrid), network and security, LAN & WAN
- Ability to work cross-functionally to create complex integrated solutions
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Willing to travel 50% to customer sites as required to draft and present proposals
- Excellent prioritization and qualification skills to ensure pipeline integrity and predictability
- Strong executive presence as this role will have extensive executive visibility both internally and externally
- Team player, pleasant to work with, high level of integrity