Sales Director Federal (OSINT)
Our Client develops a deep digital investigation platform for the most complex challenges. The platform enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use this cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
As the Federal Sales Director, you will be part of the Federal Government sales (DOD, DHS, DOJ, etc). The ideal candidate is a true hunter, who will pursue large opportunities, navigate complex accounts in the federal market and develop relationships with executive level contacts.
In This Job You Will
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to expand the presence in the Federal domain
- Act as a true hunter and pursue large opportunities in the federal market and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the market
- Develop relationships with key ecosystem partners
- Bring the voice of the customers’ needs and requirements in order to enhance the products and bring value to the customers
- Develop account engagement strategy
What do you bring to the table?
- Extensive experience as a sales executive in the federal space
- Experience of selling enterprise-wide software solutions / big data / artificial intelligence / machine learning / BI / investigation solutions or a related field
- Knowledge in OSINT and investigation related – advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor
- Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed and learn new technologies
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Strong networking and influencing skills