Central US Sales Director (OSINT)
Our Client develops a deep digital investigation platform for the most complex challenges. The platform enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use this cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
As the Central US Sales Director, you will be leading the sales initiatives in the territory. The ideal candidate is a true hunter, who will pursue large opportunities, navigate complex accounts and develop relationships with executive level contacts.
This is a home office position.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to expand the business across verticals (Law Enforcement, Banking, Energy, Transportation, Retails…)
- Act as a true hunter and pursue large opportunities in the market
- Introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the market
- Develop relationships with key ecosystem partners
- Bring the voice of the customers’ needs and requirements in order to enhance the products and bring value to the customers
- Develop account engagement strategy
- Proven track record penetrating new markets and new verticals
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software Security solutions with big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, BI, investigation solutions or a related field
- Sales experience to the Law Enforcement sector – advantage
- Top performer with strong track record of quota overachieving (top 10%-20%).
- Knowledge in OSINT and / or Fraud prevention and investigation related arena – advantage
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor
- Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed and learn new technologies
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Strong networking and influencing skills