Global Partners Marketing Manager, Technology Alliances (Cyber Security)
Our client is the market leader, helping customer with securing Application Connectivity anywhere. The solution enables App owners, security teams and operations teams to intelligently automate the management of complex security policies, improving overall Application security while reducing costs. This is a profitable company serving over 1500+ clients in over 45 countries.
As the Partner Marketing Manager for Technology Alliances, you will play a significant role in defining and advancing the value proposition across our partner ecosystem, specifically with strategic alliance partners. You will collaborate with the channel and the regional sales teams and the broader marketing teams, to support global strategy, co-marketing campaigns, and content production for the company’s technology partners.
The position is Reporting to the Global Director of Partner Marketing
- Establish clear and compelling joint value propositions to develop partner content (e.g. pitch decks, datasheets, case studies, solution briefs, landing pages, email copy, joint campaigns, etc.)
- Lead end-to-end strategy and management of joint marketing activities with strategic technology alliance partners
- Support marketing engagements with technology partner aligned with global go-to-market (GTM) plans
- Support strategy and content for partner campaigns and events, working closely with global demand generation marketing team.
- Track partner event and campaign lead flow to ensure appropriate and timely follow-up, coordinating across partners, channel sales, and broader marketing teams
- Relevant experience in delivering partner marketing or product marketing plans to an enterprise IT buyers
- Experience in leading strategic partner marketing or product marketing activities, specifically with technology partners. Experience working with Cisco – a big advantage.
- A proven track record of understanding complex technologies and extracting compelling value propositions for different audiences
- Excellent reporting and communication skills, including consolidating monthly/quarterly marketing activities results