Account Manager (AI, OSINT)
Our Client enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use its cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
You will introduce this cutting-edge AI technology and value proposition to executive level stakeholders in the B2G field in Israel. You will accelerate and impact the business, by defining, implementing and executing sales activities and strategies within the Public and Defense sectors.
- Act as a determined Account Executive, pursue large opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the Government and Defense markets.
- Drive predictable, repeatable, sales within IL market while maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline.
- Bring the voice of our customers’ needs and requirements in order to enhance the products and bring value to the customers.
- Develop account engagement strategy in collaboration with additional company stakeholders to promote usage and ensure renewals and expansion.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and procurement processes.
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers and participate in regional and local events, conferences, and seminars.
- Provide market and product feedback to the Product and R&D teams. Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts.
- Successful track record of direct Sales to the Israeli Public and Defense sectors.
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions, preferably big data / artificial intelligence / machine learning / BI / investigation solutions to law enforcement and other public sector organizations.
- Knowledge in fraud-prevention and/or investigation-related arena – advantage.
- Problem-solving aptitude and skills.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- Strong networking and influencing skills