Pre Sales LATAM (OSINT, AI)
Our Client is a world leader in AI-based investigation solutions, empowers organizations worldwide to gain deep investigative insights about individuals, groups, and topics.
The Company’s proprietary AI technology enables investigators to easily analyze massive amounts of open, deep, and dark web data as well as internal data, and understand content, human interactions, and connections.
Government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector customers, use this award-winning, cutting-edge technology, to increase the productivity of their investigative teams, elevate the quality of their investigation and ultimately mitigate and prevent risks to make a safer world.
This is a fast-growing and dynamic startup, operating worldwide through offices in Israel, US, LATAM, APAC and EMEA.
The company is seeking an experienced pre-sales for LATAM. This is a home office position, reporting to the LATAM GM.
- Work closely with sales representatives to support revenue generation
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals with complex sales cycles
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of the sales and POC process
- Proven track record of direct pre-selling
- Experience in OSINT and/or investigation technologies – a MUST
- Experience as an early sale in AI companies, machine learning, investigative solutions, or a field related to law enforcement and other public sector organizations- Advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent customer relationship capabilities
- Team Player
- Motivated, energetic, hungry to succeed
- Proficiency in Portuguese, Spanish and English
- Flexible to travel