Regional Sales Director Asia (Cyber Security)
Our client is the market leader, helping customer with securing Application Connectivity anywhere. The solution enables App owners, security teams and operations teams to intelligently automate the management of complex security policies, improving overall Application security while reducing costs. This is a profitable company serving over 1500+ clients in over 45 countries.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible to grow the business across the ASEAN region and Korea. This is a Player-Coach role, with a team and a personal quota and direct management of 1 Sales Manager and indirect management of a sales engineer.
This is a home office position, reporting to the VP Sales, APAC (based in Australia).
- A personal and team quota
- Leading the local sales staff (1 sales manager, 1 sales engineer)
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales for the region
- Work closely with the channels and partners across the region
- Work with the company culture and value system
- Extensive sales experience of enterprise software solutions, preferably cyber security
- Experience in leading small sales team
- Proven experience in identifying, developing, and closing new-logo opportunities with target accounts
- Successful experience in direct and channel sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota year on year
- Experience in generating new business and large enterprise over $1M
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in the security and compliance markets – an advantage
- Experience with public sector sales- a big plus
- Cisco networking – a plus