Customer Success Manager LATAM (OSINT)
Our Client is a world leader in AI-based investigation solutions, empowers organizations worldwide to gain deep investigative insights about individuals, groups, and topics.
The Company’s proprietary AI technology enables investigators to easily analyze massive amounts of open, deep, and dark web data as well as internal data, and understand content, human interactions, and connections.
Government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector customers, use this award-winning, cutting-edge technology, to increase the productivity of their investigative teams, elevate the quality of their investigation and ultimately mitigate and prevent risks to make a safer world.
This is a fast-growing and dynamic startup, operating worldwide through offices in Israel, US, LATAM, APAC and EMEA.
The company is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager for LATAM. You will be the focal point for all customers’ related issues and expectations, developing a deep understanding of their business and helping align the solutions with their needs. As their trusted advisor, you will keep them engaged and educate them on best practices that will enable them to drive stronger usage of the platform. You will be the voice of the customer within the organization, and work in collaboration with other teams in order to deliver a world class customer experience.
This is a home office position, reporting to the LATAM GM.
- Drive customer success within the LATAM region
- Maintain a real time understanding of your customers and their adoption of the
- Identify business opportunities and encourage customer growth
- Act as key point of contact for customer relationships – manage relationship with clients’ stakeholders from senior leadership through middle management and users. Escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Contribute to positive customer experience – take full E2E accountability for meeting business results, increase usage, renewals and drive long-term customer satisfaction
- Continuously introduce the customer with new technologies and capabilities, ensuring the value that clients maximize their return on investment and utilize the system.
- Be the leading advocate for the solutions within the customer organization – inspire the customers to think strategically about how the platform can support their needs
- Be the customer’s voice within the team, to ensure the platform scales in our customers’ best interest, while keeping the business goals in mind.
- Prepare and present White papers/thought leadership in specific market sector (i.e. Intelligence, Law Enforcement, Financial Services)
- Experience in Account Management/Customer Success/ Project Management in a software company or cloud-based solution
- Investigative / Analyst/ intelligence background – an advantage
- Experience in supporting government clients
- Experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, usage and retention
- Experience working with law enforcement or intelligence customers – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills: great communicator, ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships and trust with customers
- Willingness to travel throughout the assigned region
- Motivated, energetic, hungry to succeed, and able to generate excitement
- Proficiency in Portuguese, Spanish and English