HR Specialist US
Our client is a dynamic Cyber Security start-up, growing 300% y/y, a leading global provider of end-to-end Cyber Security solutions for SMBs. The products empower organizations to protect against malware, ransomware, phishing, and botnets – across devices, users, and cloud applications. The solutions are easy to deploy and affordable, and they have unmatched coverage, reliability and support. 5,000 businesses and over 15 million users already use them.
We are currently seeking a people-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated team player, to join the global HR team and support the team in North America. This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering cyber security start-up in the midst of its hyper-growth stage.
The role is reporting to the Global HR Director in the HQ.
- Be the focal point for all HR related topics
- Support the US and remote managers in their people management challenges
- Be involved in recruitment process, as needed
- Stay current on personnel policy, federal and state laws, regarding employment practices
- Provide updates to the HQ on employment activities
- Coordinate training and development plans
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status, tracking employee PTO and submitting expense reports
- Conduct Happy Hours & Company events
- Work closely with managers, finance department and remote employees across the region
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Relevant experience as HR Specialist / HR Business Partner in a high growth company
- Start-up experience – advantage
- Experience in managing recruitment processes – advantage
- Experience in supporting remote employees
- Experience in reporting to a remote HQ
- Dynamic, people oriented