Business Development EMEA – IoT
Our Client is a global data MVNO that delivers enterprise grade, global connectivity and IoT services across more than 200 countries and 600+ mobile carriers’ networks. Its secured network delivers network protection and web content intelligence.
With the company’s powerful software platform, Enterprise customers can manage, monitor, and optimize data usage in real-time, gain visibility by application type and have the power to white list applications and limit non-business applications with the click of a button, saving money and improving compliance.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development manager, with successful track record in the IoT / Connectivity domain and strong connections within the eco-system.
- Build a plan for approaching best of breed customers in the European Market
- Engage with, present for, and contract with main customers in this market
- Create partnerships with other stakeholders in the eco-system
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts, identifying M2M/IoT pipeline opportunities and drive the customer sales engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer requirements and shaping propositions around these requirements
- Provide expert knowledge of key market drivers and regulatory issues
- If needed, explain to potential customers what the IoT business can do for them
- Ability to project and create revenue attainment goals per account
- Manage opportunity registration/validation
- Relevant experience managing customer relationships at Enterprise level
- Experience from working at or selling to companies in the IoT connectivity eco-system
- Business acumen who demonstrates the ability to build business relationships to drive initiatives
- Ability to take on and manage projects in a team environment with a can-do attitude
- A high social ability and fearless when it comes to create new contacts and relationships