Sales Engineer US (Cyber Security)
Our client is a dynamic Cyber Security start-up, growing 300% y/y, a leading global provider of end-to-end Cyber Security solutions for SMBs. The products empower organizations to protect against malware, ransomware, phishing, and botnets – across devices, users, and cloud applications. The solutions are easy to deploy and affordable, and they have unmatched coverage, reliability and support. 5,000 businesses and over 15 million users already use them. We are currently seeking a technology savvy, customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated team player, to join the Sales Engineering Team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering cyber security start-up in the midst of its hyper-growth stage.
- Support the Account Executives from a technical and consultative role throughout the sales process
- This includes, but not limited to, product demonstrations, evaluation, and journey of value
- Identify the needs of the customer and present the right solutions
- Articulate product positioning and competitive differentiation to both business and technical users ranging from individual contributes to VPs to C-level executives
- Coordinate the work with customer success, R&D, and Operations teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-professional stakeholders
- Knowledge of Cloud Services such as Office 365, G-Suite/Google
- Knowledge of Threats focused on Cloud Security