Technical Account Manager EMEA & APAC
Our Client is a world leader in AI-based investigation solutions, empowers organizations worldwide to gain deep investigative insights about individuals, groups, and topics.
The Company’s proprietary AI technology enables investigators to easily analyze massive amounts of open, deep, and dark web data as well as internal data, and understand content, human interactions, and connections.
Government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector customers, use this award-winning, cutting-edge technology, to increase the productivity of their investigative teams, elevate the quality of their investigation and ultimately mitigate and prevent risks to make a safer world.
This is a fast-growing and dynamic startup, operating worldwide through offices in Israel, US, LATAM, APAC and EMEA.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager / Technical Account Manager, to manage the complex AI-based Investigation Solutions deliveries in APAC and EMEA from the project initiation phase to the post-live closure and handover to the support team.
The position reports to the Director of Technical Account Management. Typically, you will travel 20%-30% of the time to engage with the customer’s project team.
- Manage complex AI-based Investigation Solutions deliveries from Initiation to post go-live
- Define the Project Scope, Requirements and Deliverables working alongside the customer, Product, Sales and R&D Units
- Define the Project Plan, Secure resources, task assignments, and delivery schedule
- Manage customer’s needs & priorities internally and secure commitments from cross-functional teams
- Accountable for all commitments to the customer (scope, deliverables, schedule & quality)
- Manage & control the project budget and P&L
- Develop and Manage customer relationship & high level of satisfaction by delivering timely and quality solutions to the customer as per the agreed scope/schedule or contract
- Lead the virtual project team and manage cross-organizational processes and interactions (with Operations, R&D, Product Sales, Support, Customer Success Groups) in co-ordination with functional heads
- Support the Product Sales activities
- Manage project communications as per the customer needs – including periodic updates to all stake-holders, project alerts, etc.
- Manage Project change management
- Manage the transition of project from Delivery to Customer Success & Support teams
- Interact with other vendors in a project on platform deliveries and implementation
- Extensive experience managing projects at large globally dispersed environments with a focus on core infrastructure and/or security programs
- Proven experience with AWS and or AZURE SaaS project delivery
- Familiarity with on-prem solution components, network architecture & virtualization tools
- Competent in use of Jira, Confluence, project management tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Fluent English verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- Commitment to project success as it may require working unconventional hours during critical project phases.
- Motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Comfortable working with customer’s/partner’s senior management, decision makers and demonstrate business acumen and sensitivity to customer’s needs
- Self-motivated and ability to grasp up new concepts and technical skills quickly
- Leadership skills to manage and motivate virtual teams
- Project Management Certification (preferred, not required).