Sales Operations Manager (Cyber Security)
Our client is the market leader, helping customer with securing Application Connectivity anywhere. The solution enables App owners, security teams and operations teams to intelligently automate the management of complex security policies, improving overall Application security while reducing costs. This is a profitable company serving over 1500+ clients in over 45 countries.
We are looking for a driven Sales Operations Manager, to join the growing global SAAS/Cloud sales team. In this role, you will be building high-impact sales operations processes, solutions, and programs to streamline and optimize the sales process.
The role can be remote, reporting to the Director of Renewals Management.
- Define and execute end to end sales operations process for SaaS Solutions
- Work with sales and finance leadership to define organizational goals, design sales quotas and compensation plans
- Oversee the global sales funnel, develop accurate forecasting & pipeline measures and track attainment of revenue objectives
- Examine data assurance, trends and provide automated reporting tools and methodologies
- Provide clarity and guidance to the sales team for business processes and further define best practices for process improvements
- Drive day by day execution to accelerate sales and effectively scale the organization
- Relevant experience in global sales operations roles within the tech industry
- Demonstrated success in attainment of sales productivity targets
- Experience establishing and implementing compensation and sales operations processes
- Experience driving measurement and reporting of performance against targets
- Experience providing analysis and key insights and crafting plans accordingly
- High ability to identify opportunities for growth
- Data driven, experience working with financial systems and strong understanding of CRM and Database Software (familiarity with salesforce.com – a must)
- Strong leadership skills, experience working with management and cross functional teams in a global setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- Experience in operationalizing a transition from on-prem to SaaS solutions – advantage
- Great organizational skills, detail oriented