Pre Sales – Fintec
Our Client is a leading global provider of innovative trade finance solutions for banks and multinational corporations. A respected market pioneer for over thirty years, the Company delivers an integrated portfolio of trade finance, supply chain finance and treasury solutions, streamlining the transaction lifecycle to enhance operational efficiency, mitigate risk and maximize profit. With a global network of seven development and support centers in the US, Argentina, Chile, the UK, Germany, Israel and Singapore, our Client serves a prestigious customer base in over eighty countries across five continents.
The company is seeking an experienced Trade Finance professional, to drive the sales opportunities in Spanish speaking countries.
- Become a functional expert on the company’s Trade Finance Banking and Corporates solutions, covering the full range of traditional trade finance instrument such as Letters of Credits, Collections and Guarantees, as well as working capital solutions such as Invoice Discounting, Factoring and Supply Chain Finance, etc.
- Emphasis will be on taking a lead role in opportunity bid management: you will own the end-to-end solution proposal, engage with, and coordinate requisite internal resources to execute against defined timelines.
- Create solution design documentation – both internally and externally for the customers – which includes data flow diagrams, description of application components: as well as take ownership of the functional responses and gap analysis within the RFI/RFP documents.
- Work in close collaboration with Country’s (Japan) sales representatives, product management and delivery teams throughout the lifecycle of sales opportunities to ensure cross-team alignment.
- Maintain and configure client facing demonstration systems, including parametrization of the solution to meet customer specific requirements.
- Participate in and support client facing activities such as customer demos, discovery meetings, consultative solution selling presentations and functional workshops.
- Extensive experience in Transaction Banking Solutions (development or customer support) or from Transaction banking background
- Professional experience working with or supporting Trade Finance products – Preferred
- Good understanding of the market trends and current financial technology
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to express complex technical and business topics in Japanese and English
- Languages: Spanish – Must , English – Fluent