Strategic Alliances Manager North America (Cyber Security)
Our client is the market leader, helping customer with securing Application Connectivity anywhere. The solution enables App owners, security teams and operations teams to intelligently automate the management of complex security policies, improving overall Application security while reducing costs. This is a profitable company serving over 1500+ clients in over 45 countries.
The Alliances Sales Manager will be an individual contributor role, managing Global Systems Integrator (GSI) and MSSP (Managed Security Services Provider) relationships within North America. The role requires close collaboration with the field sales and executive teams to develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with the go-to-market partners.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing alliance relationships, established rolodex and knowledge of building go-to-market within the named alliance partners.
This is a home office position, reporting to the Vice President of Channel Sales
- Serve as the evangelist for the Company’s solutions across the alliance partners lines of business
- Identify opportunities and customers with the alliance partner to enable pipeline build
- Partner with field sales and engineers to drive identified opportunities to close
- Build and execute sales and marketing strategies to develop sustainable go-to-market resulting in closed business
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client decision-makers
- Develop business plans with a focus on execution, deliverables and alignment to joint goals
- Establish educational sessions, events and strategies to create broad exposure for the Company’s and partners’ offerings
- Proven track record of managing complex sales process of enterprise software sales. Over quota performance across multiple situations.
- Proven ability to effectively sell to executive management
- Knowledge of Network Security industry, MSSP & GSI Operations, IT Operations Management.
- Advantage – prior experience selling into GSIs & MSSP’s or selling for GSIs & MSSP’s.
- Presentation skills – well developed presentation skills
- Strategic/complex account sales skills – experience managing complex, high dollar value ($250K+) sales engagements
- Advantage – MEDDIC, Sandler Sales Institute, The Complex Sale, Solution Selling or Strategic Selling training.
- Solution selling – experience analyzing prospects’ critical business issues, positioning and financially justifying solutions
- Goal orientation – strong personal income goals, good attitude, high energy, ambition and professional goals
- Experience in at least one small company and comfort working in an entrepreneurial environment