Support Engineer – based in Barcelona (e-Mobility)
Our Client is developing the next generation of electric powertrain systems and controllers, which will change the electric vehicles market.
We are seeking an experienced Electronics / Mechanics professional, to be the interface between the customers in Spain and the company and execute all the support activities. The person should have a deep technical background, hands on experience and strong customer facing skills.
The position is based in Barcelona.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Perform trouble shooting
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
Requirements and skills
- Proven expertise as a hands on Engineer / Technician
- Knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes – advantage
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Certification / formal education of Electronics / Mechanics