Head of Sales North America (Cyber Security, Start-up)
Our client is an early-stage start-up with a revolutionary approach to detecting and preventing bots, frauds, and automated web threats. The company is targeting a 22B$ market and building its product to be the visionary and leading solution in the market.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a start-up mentality, entrepreneurial spirit, and the enthusiasm to build the business in North America from scratch.
You will be the first Salesperson in North America, responsible for the company’s growth to hit the first $1M ARR and keep growing up.
You will report directly to the CEO.
This is a great opportunity to join the founding team of a promising start-up and help to lead it to success.
- Initiation and creation of a customer pipeline in the mid-market of North Amerika
- Manage the strategy and the entire sales cycle until handoff for implementation
- Develop sales procedures & methodologies to support the company objectives
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador
- Become the customer advocate and collaborate with the Development team
- Extensive experience in direct software sales, including SaaS, to eCommerce companies
- Proven track record of significant sales growth
- Ideally, the experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Outstanding discovery, communication, and presentation skills
- High levels of prospecting skills: targeting, cold calling, getting the meeting – searching for non-traditional contacts outside installed base data and using all methods to interact with them
- A strong interest in technology, passion for sales, and strong communication skills.
- Solution seller: Able to understand quickly business needs and establish trust