Our client is a dynamic Cyber Security start-up, growing 300% y/y, a leading global provider of end-to-end Cyber Security solutions for SMBs. The products empower organizations to protect against malware, ransomware, phishing, and botnets – across devices, users, and cloud applications. The solutions are easy to deploy and affordable, and they have unmatched coverage, reliability and support. 5,000 businesses and over 15 million users already use them.
The company is forming a creative studio and seek an all-star art director/designer to join and work collaboratively with the team. This is a hybrid role; you will work from home and our NYC SoHo office. Note that the company is a global company, so you will need to be flexible with your availability and schedule to work efficiently across multiple time zones.
You will report to the creative director, collaborate with peers in the studio and support the marketing director.
- Apply your talents to align with the company’s vision and role in the marketplace. Work with creative team members, internal stakeholders, partners and vendors to develop messaging and communications
- Evolve brand guidelines, corporate look & feel and messaging
- Deliverables include but are not limited to helping develop: Advertising campaigns; websites; event properties; templates; collateral; flyers…
- Sales decks; internal docs such as mission statements and value props; long-form pieces; emails; landing pages; videos; banner ads; social; signage; presentations; pitch decks, and visuals
- As solutions are provided as part of an API-based subscription service, you may be responsible for helping refine customer-facing reports, dashboards, screens, user manuals and tech docs
- Great portfolio with digital as well as offline work. Track record of accomplishments in a similar role. We’re looking for thinking and applied talent. Big ideas can be translated into any channel.
- Fluency in Adobe creative suite
- UI/UX chops with a POV
- Knowledge of WordPress, video editing (i..e, Final Cut or Premier), 3d animation and/or other apps/tools used in the industry are a plus.
- Experience in IT, cybersecurity or SaaS is preferred but not required
- Be organized, able to multitask, operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have a sense of humor, be well rounded, interesting and interested in life
- Attitude: Love and enthusiasm for all things design and advertising. What great work is being done and was done. What inspires you; who are the leading thinkers and practitioners. What podcasts, magazines and websites do you absorb, etc.
- The ability to write is a plus. Great art directors think verbally and great writers think visually.