Sales Engineer EMEA
Our Client is a global data MVNO that delivers enterprise grade, global connectivity and IoT services across more than 200 countries and 600+ mobile carriers’ networks. Its secured network delivers network protection and web content intelligence.
With the company’s powerful software platform, Enterprise customers can manage, monitor, and optimize data usage in real-time, gain visibility by application type and have the power to white list applications and limit non-business applications with the click of a button, saving money and improving compliance.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Engineer, with successful track record in the IoT / Connectivity domain and strong technical background.
- Build and manage technical relationships within EMEA for pre/post sales.
- Ongoing client engagement to ensure technical alignment. This will include pre-post sales technical issues, documenting technical requirements and understanding the product technical feasibility within opportunity/customer environment.
- Self-starter, proactive and ability to work independently when applicable a must.
- Develop/provide technical collateral, and training for product awareness pre/post sales.
- Work in close alignment with Pre-Post Sales team to ensure technical requirements from customer are understood and aligned with the company’s products/services. This includes documenting opportunity/customer network design, internal alignment with network/engineering team to execute VPN, Static IP and any other technical elements to help support pre-post sales process.
- Mange the customers’ technical queries and monitor support requests to ensure that the company’s products are meeting requirements while working in close collaboration with Account Management to ensure internal alignment.
- Prepare and communicate weekly and quarterly reports, including weekly hot technical issues/escalations.
- Device verification and qualification for opportunity/customer environment.
- Experience managing customer technical relationships at Enterprise level
- Experience with technical pre-post sales
- Knowledge and experience of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, proxies, etc.) – a must
- Knowledge and experience of cellular networks, signaling (MAP, DIAMETER, GTP etc) and core infrastructure (PGW’, STP’s, DEA’s and HLR-/HSS’s) along with roaming (SS7, GRX, IPX) – an advantage
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to build technical business relationships that drive alignment internally and externally
- Proven track record working independently as well within team environment
- Ability to take on and manage projects with a can-do attitude
- Ability to analyze data and technical trends articulating findings