Pre Sales UAE (OSINT)
Our Client makes the invisible visible. The company provides deep digital investigation platforms for the world’s most complex challenges. This platform enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use this cutting-edge AI technology to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
This is a fast-growing and dynamic company, HQ in Israel, with a 130 employees spread out between Israel, the U.S., APAC, LATAM, and EMEA.
The company is seeking an experienced OSINT / Investigation expert for a regional Pre-Sales role, to introduce this cutting-edge AI technology and value proposition to potential prospects and drive sales.
- Work closely with sales leaders, in order to develop customer interest and support revenue generation.
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals with complex sales cycles.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Manage all technical aspects of the sales and Proof Of Concept process.
- Work with Customer to understanding their business challenges and priorities and help develop and architect requirements, demos and solutions to meet their needs.
- Develop and present white papers/webinars on innovative use cases and developments in Intelligence and Investigations
- Support the development of future value propositions in target markets
- Knowledge in the field of OSINT and/or investigation
- Experience in AI companies, machine learning, investigative solutions, or a field related to law enforcement and other public sector organizations – advantage
- Track record of Pre-Sales support in a fast paced environment ideally in a SAAS organization – advantage
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent customer and communication capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in the team and remotely
- Motivated, energetic, hungry to succeed and able to generate excitement
- Regular travel will be required