Business Development Director – India (EV, Automotive)
Our client provides high end technology for engines and controllers of Electrical Vehicles, such as 2w, 3w, LCV (light mobility segment) and EV. The technology enables better performance, in terms of engine utilization and driver’s experience. In addition, the company has advanced Integration capabilities – innovative, fast and efficient – and unique VCU and PDU properties.
The company has a legal entity in India, an office in Bangalore and a support team.
The position reports to the Global VP of Business Development.
- Lead all the business-related activities in the Light Mobility market in India
- Identify opportunities and close deals with new customers
- Manage the relationships with existing customers and upselling
- Open doors with future potential customers
- Establishing partnerships with other players
- Extensive experience in the EV market
- Light Mobility background – advantage
- Strong business capabilities – hunting, farming, business development
- A deal closer
- Technical background and ability to discuss EV technology
- Mature, independent, able to work in multi-cultural environment and report to a remote headquarter
- Based in the Bangalore area