Production & Suppliers Manager (EV)
Our client provides high end technology for engines and controllers of Electrical Vehicles, such as 2w, 3w, LCV (light mobility segment) and EV. The technology enables better performance, in terms of engine utilization and driver’s experience. In addition, the company has advanced Integration capabilities – innovative, fast and efficient – and unique VCU and PDU properties.
The company is expanding the team in India. It has already a legal entity in India, an office in Bangalore and a support team.
We are seeking an experienced Production Lines Manager to join the growing company in India. The person in this role will manage the relationship with the production vendors / integrators and oversee their performance, and also manage the supply chain, cost and quality dimensions of the business.
- Manage logistics and supply-chain teams and processes in India.
- Negotiate strategic supplier agreements, set costs and targets and build strategic supply chain.
- Manage logistic strategy.
- Manage manufacturing cost optimization.
- Manage mass-production and scalability processes.
- Manage quality system and processes.
- Manage IT and automation processes.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Logistics, supply chain, Engineering, or other industry-related field required; MBA – preferred.
- Relevant industry-related experience.
- Proven execution ability of inter-disciplinary product industrialization in a cost-sensitive industry.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proven track record in managing international supply chain.
- Experience in high scalability production.