Sales Engineer (Eastern US) – Motion Controls
Our client is a global leading provider of servo technologies and motion control intelligence solutions. The Company designs and manufactures ultra-advanced servo drives and network motion controllers that are small, smart and simple cutting-edge solutions for any need. Focusing on performance, reliability, safety and standards compliance, these products are integrated in a wide variety of applications from industrial to extreme environment automation.
The company is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer with successful track record of selling Motion Controls to OEMs across verticals. The territory is Eastern US.
This is a home office position, reporting to the US Sales Director.
- Achieve the sales objectives of the territory
- Develop and deploy a regional business plan
- Manage the relationship with existing customers.
- Use the CRM to document all sales activities
- Engage the sales team and sales support in searching and identifying new OEM prospects and handling them
- Identify and share market trends and future customer needs
- Become familiar with the competition and identify where the may have an advantage
- Engineering discipline preferred
- Relevant experience in technical and OEM sales / account management
- Experience in selling motion control products
- Relevant knowledge in mechatronics / electronics / software & networking / environmental condition disciplines
- Travel: around 50% travel within the territory
- Computer Skills: Proficient with MS Office Programs – Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce or other sales CRM system