Sales Engineer Malaysia (Motion Control)
Our client is a global leading provider of motion control intelligence solution. The Company designs and manufactures ultra-advanced servo drives and network motion controllers that are small, smart and simple cutting-edge solutions for any need. Focusing on performance, reliability, safety and standards compliance, these products are integrated in a wide variety of applications from industrial to extreme environment automation.
The company is seeking an experienced industrial automation sales person, with relevant experience of selling Motion Control solutions to OEMs, across industries.
This is a home office position, reporting to the regional sales manager in Singapore.
- Identify relevant customers and potential new prospects in assigned area
- Building strong relations with the customers based upon trust and understanding, become “trusted advisor”
- Support & guidance to the customers
- Visiting potential and exist customers frequently
- Generate Leads
- Quotes, follow up and negotiations
- Segmentation of the market
- Relevant sales experience of Motion Control technology to automation, OEM machine builders, medical equipment, and robotics industries
- Selling experience of servo products like motors, drives, motion controller – a must.
- Academic degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with Malaysians Key customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Door opener, self-motivated, Hugh drive to succeed
- Team player