Sales Engineer Germany (Motion Controls)
Our client is a global leading provider of motion control intelligence solution. The Company designs and manufactures ultra-advanced servo drives and network motion controllers that are small, smart and simple cutting-edge solutions for any need. Focusing on performance, reliability, safety and standards compliance, these products are integrated in a wide variety of applications from industrial to extreme environment automation.
The company is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer, with strong background in selling Motion Control / Servo Motors to OEMs.
This is a home office position, reporting to the GM Europe.
- Driving the sales activities in Germany
- Develop and deploy a Regional Business Plan
- Build relationship and drive the business within defined Key Accounts & Key Target Prospective Accounts
- Use the CRM to document all Sales & Customers’ activities
- Engage the sales team and sales support in searching and identifying new OEM prospects and handling them
- Collaborate with the technical staff to assist in satisfying potential customer’s application needs
- Participate in identifying and sharing market trends, future customer needs and defined future company products and solutions – provide the information to HQ
- Handling all incoming Regional Sales Leads
- Follow up on quotes and orders in region
- Create an annual forecast that is reliable and you are accountable for
- Technical Sales experience of Servo Motors / Servo Drives & Controls
- Experience in selling to OEMs
- Understanding of servo and automation systems
- sc Degree Engineering
- Excellent communication and Negotiation skills
- Technical insight and quick thinking
- Good interpersonal relationship skills