Partners Sales Manager North America (IoT Connectivity)
Our Client is a global data MVNO which delivers enterprise grade, global connectivity and IoT services across more than 200 countries and 600+ mobile carriers’ networks. Its secured network delivers network protection and web content intelligence.
With the company’s powerful software platform, Enterprise customers can manage, monitor, and optimize data usage in real-time, gain visibility by application type and have the power to white list applications and limit non-business applications with the click of a button, saving money and improving compliance.
We are seeking an experienced Partners Manager, with successful track record in the Enterprise market.
The role combines BD activities with partners management. The main objectives are to identify potential partners, create the engagement with them, and collaborate with the partners to find relevant customers who can benefit from the company’s services.
- Business Development/Recruiting Partners (resellers/referral).
- Acquisition of new clients
- Relationship management, including partner enablement/training to maximize partner satisfaction and revenue performance.
- Manage opportunity registration/validation.
- Comprehend business requirements within partner ecosystem to cross-sell solutions
- Contract management (creation/execution)
- Weekly client engagement to ensure strategic alignment. Includes pre-post sales topics/issues.
- Extensive experience in channels management and enablement
- Experience in IoT / Connectivity market
- Mobility/IoT/Wireless experience pre-post sales – required
- Solution sales-oriented experience – preferred
- Ability to understand data usage trends.
- Strong background of managing customer relationships at the Enterprise level
- Exceptional business acumen that demonstrates the ability to build business relationships to drive initiatives
- Proven track record working independently as well within team environment to achieve company objectives
- Demonstrate strategic, tactical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Collaboration/Interpersonal skills
- Ability to take on and manage projects in a team environment with a can-do attitude
- Ability to analyze data trends and articulate findings
- Flexible for travel to partner locations and conferences