Regional Sales Manager UK (Cyber Security)
Our client is the market leader, helping customer with securing Application Connectivity anywhere. The solution enables App owners, security teams and operations teams to intelligently automate the management of complex security policies, improving overall Application security while reducing costs. This is a profitable company serving over 1500+ clients in over 45 countries.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible to sell all company’s Products and Services, by working with existing customers or prospects within the assigned geographic territory. This role will work with systems engineers, an Inside Sales Manager and Channel Partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects.
This is a home based position, reporting to the UK Regional Sales Director.
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through face-to-face meetings and through internet/phone selling
- Works in partnership with system engineers and corporate to educate the customer/prospect and demonstrate the company’s capabilities
- Working with the channel team, you will have help build opportunities with strategic partnerships such as Cisco
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client decision makers
- Set a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements
- Stay informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, and competitive issues
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
- Attend trade shows
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle
- Accurately forecast all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Dynamic sales professional with relevant successful experience in direct and channel sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products
- Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets. Experience in Change Management systems is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota
- Experience with Salesforce