Regional Sales Engineer (based in Singapore) – Cyber Security
Our client is the market leader, helping customer with securing Application Connectivity anywhere. The solution enables App owners, security teams and operations teams to intelligently automate the management of complex security policies, improving overall Application security while reducing costs. This is a profitable company serving over 1500+ clients in over 45 countries.
The company is seeking a Sales Engineer to own the technical side of the sales activities.
This role is supporting sales activities in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan. You will be responsible for building and maintaining technical relationships with current customers and prospects. You will work with your sales partner to provide pre-sales technical support to strategic enterprise customers and prospects and drive sales of products and services.
This is a home office position, reporting to the Regional Sales Engineering Director (based in the India).
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to our enterprise customers, understanding their business needs, and providing effective solutions to address their challenges.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to develop and execute strategic sales plans that align with customer objectives and drive revenue growth.
- Conduct product demonstrations, technical presentations, and proof-of-concepts to showcase the value and capabilities of our solutions.
- Translate complex technical concepts into clear and compelling messages that resonate with customers and effectively communicate the vision and journey they can embark upon with our company.
- Drive customer engagement throughout the sales cycle, from initial discovery to post-sales support, ensuring customer satisfaction and long-term success.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies in the cybersecurity space, and leverage this knowledge to position our products effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management and engineering, to provide customer feedback and contribute to product roadmap discussions.
- Serve as “Voice of the region” in Product Management and Research & Development group
- Contribute to proposal development and deal closings
- Relevant experience in presales in the enterprise solution selling space
- Solid understanding of the technology security market space firewalls, IDS/IPS, SDN, Compliance and Policy Orchestration
- In depth working knowledge of TCP/IP v4, VRF, AWS VPC, routing and firewall policies, experienced in LDAP and Radius for authentication services.
- Competent with Windows and Linux systems
- Expert knowledge of core infrastructure, virtualization and systems, cloud solutions (public, private, hybrid), network and security, LAN & WAN
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to simplify complex ideas and influence decision-makers.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, understand their pain points, and position our solutions effectively.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel as required
- Excellent oral and written skills in English